12 Common Home Remedies
Some of the Best Home Remedies for Constipation.
Constipation is one of the most ordinary digestive disorders. Constipation is most ordinary in children and older people, and affects women more than men.
Constipation is identified when bowel movements are difficult, hard, or painful. Constipation is also a moderately common complaint among children, affecting up to an estimated 10 percent at some point.
Constipation may cause abdominal pain and swelling in some people. Constipation can lead to a build up of toxins, which can cause many health problems. Constipation mostly refers to a reduction in the frequency of bowel motions or increased difficulty passing stools.
Most cases of constipation are due to the less fibre included in diet.
However, some cases of constipation may be due to a severe problem such as colon cancer. Nausea, headache and malaise (general feeling of discomfort) may be linked with constipation.
Most people have at least three bowel movements weekly, but some people have lesser and would not be detected with constipation. Most individuals with constant constipation build up a variety of symptoms, ranging from abdominal pain, rectal discomfort, and abdominal fullness and bloating, nausea, and loss of appetite to a common feeling of malaise.
Complications of Constipation
Difficulties of constipation include hemorrhoids (which are caused by straining to have a bowel movement) and anal fissures (which are tears in the skin around the anus). Causes Constipation occurs when the large intestine sucks up too much water from the stool to make it dry and hard or the bowel walls cannot contract adequately to pass the stool and waste products along fast enough
Diet for Constipation Sufferers
If your constipation is associated to diet, however, simple additions of fiber-rich foods and non-dehydrated fluids are your best way of treatment.
Drink abundance of Purified Water
One of the main causes of constipation is a shortage of hydration. You should drink 6 to 8 glasses of purified water each day to encourage a healthy bowel. Adding lots of water is always superior in the diet for constipation sufferers.
Five servings of all-natural fruits and vegetables each day can develop your bowel
Here is a list of some best Home Remedies for Constipation:
Home Remedies for Constipation
1) Fiber is brilliant for improving intestinal health and for alleviating chronic constipation so try to include fibre in your diet. It is ideal for pure natural healing of the colon and other major aspects of your body.
2) 8 ounce of milk should be mixed with about 3 ounces of prune juice in addition to little drops of licorice extract and should be taken in morning to treat constipation as soon as possible. This is simple and effective Home Remedy for Constipation.
3) Drink each morning on an empty stomach, humid water mixed with 1 teaspoon of olive oil and half a lemon juice.
4) One good Home Remedy for Constipation is to Drink lemon juice mixed with warm water two to three times a day.
5) Another remedy is to drink one liter of warm water and walk around for a few minutes instantly after waking up early in the morning.
6) Immerse 10-12 big raisins in a cup of milk and bring to boil, first eat the raisins then drink the milk.
7) Mix 2 tsp husk seed (Isabgol) in 1/2 a cup of hot milk and drink instantly. This is effective Home Remedy for Constipation.
8) Mix 1/4 teaspoon of Epsom salt to 1/2 a glass of water and drink (bitter but wonderful).
9) Mix 1/4 teaspoon dry ginger powder with a pinch of asafoetida and a bit of black salt in a little warm water and sip it. This is simple Home Remedy for Constipation.
10) One or two teaspoons of aloe gel can be taken two times in a day.
11) Pears are valuable in the treatment of constipation. Patients suffering from chronic constipation should accept an exclusive diet of this fruit or it’s juice for a few days, but in usual cases, a medium-sized pear taken after dinner or with breakfast will have the preferred effect.
12) Guava is a further helpful Home Remedy for Constipation. When eaten with seeds, it offers roughage to the diet and helps in the usual evacuation of the bowels. One or two guavas must be taken every day.
Source by Ashi Jas